This past week we’ve added a bunch of new functionality to the Smashrun API. We’re moving beyond import/export to try and make some of Smashrun’s unique functionality more accessible.
- Stats by all-time / year / month
- Notables for a run
- Splits by kilometer or mile
- Return a route map as SVG, GeoJSON or a Google Maps formatted polyline.
- Get extended data about a run: sunrise/sunset, moon phase, country, state, city, treadmill, race, and cooper test flags, and much more
- Edit an existing run, and flag a run as deleted
- You can also now post FIT files directly to the API
If, however, you’re looking to just play with your data on a spreadsheet, remember you can always get a csv export you easily open in Excel by adding /export to the end of your url. For example: http://smashrun.com/your.username/export
Coming up soon:
Individual TCX export and bulk zipped export. If you’d like to beta test the functionality shoot us an email.