We were down for a few minutes tonight as we pushed out a quick patch tonight to address a few minor issues.
Here’s the rundown for those that are interested:
- New comment font on the “by run” page that’s easier to read and supports most European languages, and falls back to native fonts for CJKV character sets.
- Fixed login issue with IE10. If you’re still having any problems with this browser let us know, so we can get to the bottom of it
- Fixed charts in IO7 (unfortunately there’s still a bunch of issue we have no way of fixing). Maybe (hopefully) a patch from Apple will resolve these soon.
- Some users may have gotten robbed of their Corleone badge in some circumstances. There’s a fix here to address the issue going forward, but unfortunately there’s not enough data to fix it retroactively. Sorry about that all.
- Their was an issue with timestamps being off for some Garmin imports, especially treadmill runs. This should now be fixed.
- The 7 day trailing weekly mileage chart was actually an 8 day average (we were counting today and 7 days prior). This should be resolved.
- Under some circumstances manually editing your run could reset your METs in your heart healthy report to 0. That’s fixed, and you should now always get all the METs your earned.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs. Your feedback is invaluable, so keep those reports coming, and we’ll try to resolve them as quick as we can.